Sunday, October 25, 2009

What DO YOU WASTE THE MOST OF??? SUGGESTIONS TO WASTE NOT & WANT NOT!!




WHEN Cleaning out your house... if instead of sweeping everything into trash...


Sort papers into piles for other uses!!




When I get stacks of different sized papers... I staple several together....


And place several of these stapled packets in a folder & hand write letters as my Billly drives us from here to there and every where.




I keep blank envelopes in the pocket of the door of our van at all times... because I like keeping in touch with both folks I know....




And sending cheery surprises to those I just Meet... http://MeetandGreetAlongEveryStreet.blogspot.com/




I write letters the length of the stapled paper packets that otherwise would have been thrown away... and would I have purchesed still more pads of paper to write the same missives we drop into the mail while out already... using NOT even a Drop more of Gasoline!!




NEXT TIME You are Looking to trow away what could be put to use... INSTEAD... Give away Joy... BE A BLESSING TO SOMEONE ELSE!




And You Too Will Reap a Greater Harvest... Not Just of SonShineySmiles!!!






But you will become a Most Favorite Child!!! Sharing and not wearing Down, Building another... NOT Burrying HIM further into a shroud...




YOU CAN BE AN ESTHER or a JACOB TOO... By Being a Blessing to Another Every Day....


Blessings WILL ALWAYS CHASE YOU DOWN!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

You are invited to sign in and share your views and interact with others, that we may all grow!